Our CNC Milling section is currently equipped with a Mori Seiki twin pallet Horizontal Machining Center and 2 Hardinge / Bridgeport Vertical Machining Centers with 4th Axis (Rotary) capabilities. The work envelope on the Mori Seiki HMC is 400mm x 400mm x 560mm and is fitted with a 40 tool ATC (Automatic Tool Changer) This machine is ideally suited to high volume production runs or more complex work pieces which require machining on multiple faces. The work envelope on the Vertical machines is 1000mm x 500mm x 500mm and both machines have a 24 tool ATC.These machines are very flexible with the type of work they can perform and jobs range from a 1 off complex prototype to Hi-Volume production runs with quantities in excess of 50,000 components.
Our Success in not only Milling, but our entire operation is a combination of the following factors,
- Very Modern / Late model machinery
- Highly skilled and enthusiastic staff
- We use only the top of the range tooling
- Strict prevevtative maintenance procedures are upheld
- Continuous training programs for staff to keep up to date with new tooling technology and advanced programming methods
- LEAN Manufacturing Techniques in place to keep waste and lead times to a minimum
Call us today for a no obligation quote on your next machining project.
"Advanced Precision machining | Precision CNC manufacturing"